Your Chamber Membership
See how the UK Chamber works on your behalf
How can you ensure to get the most from your chamber membership?
If you have any questions about getting the best value from your membership please get in touch - Our People
Influence your industry
- By attending our committees, panels and working groups you will be able to influence our policy and lobbying work steering the direction of the industry
News, guidance and analysis on our website
- Access member-only web content and sign up to receive our members mailings, including topic-specific briefings, updates and papers.
- Sign-up for our Daily Briefing - a synopsis of trade and other news delivered to your inbox each morning.
- Sign-up for our weekly Bulletins - a round-up of Chamber activity, policy news and events every Friday
Access expert advice
- We have a dedicated team at the UK Chamber with an unparalleled breadth of specialist knowledge on all aspects of the industry.
- Members are able to tap into this knowledge and expertise on a one-to-one basis on any issue of concern to their business whether it is a quick clarification, guidance on regulation or a complicated issue we can help.
Learn and network at one of our events
- The UK Chamber holds a wide range of functions, policy seminars and thought leadership events throughout the year.
- Our events offer the opportunity for members to tap into our policy expertise, examine issues affecting the industry and network with colleagues from all sectors.
- As a member you can also speak at one of our events or host an event in conjunction with the chamber
- Or host your events at our spacious, modern and flexible venue located conveniently to London Bridge and Borough Market - 30 Park Street - with members receiving preferential booking rates.