The UK Chamber wants your news, services, products and updates
The UK Chamber of Shipping, as the voice of the UK Shipping industry, is keen to offer members the opportunity to share content. This could be anything from innovation in your company, guidance, services or new products.
The Chamber will use its website, weekly Bulletin email and our social media channels to distribute this content. It is, however, important we do this fairly and openly. The Chamber’s guidelines to sharing content are as follows:
1) The Chamber will only issue a maximum one blog from a Professional / Associate member a week – this will be posted online and by email to Chamber members through the weekly Bulletin
2) This may be supported by social media posts to drive traffic to the blog
3) This must be informative and of interest to the shipowner
4) No Professional / Associate member can have more than 6 blog posts in a year
5) It is at the discretion of the Director of Communications which blog is issued. This will be based on timing, topical issue and strategic priorities
6) The blog will be checked by both the Director of Communications and the lead policy official to ensure the content is appropriate – ie quality of writing, content, issues clash with organisation policy
7) Blog posts should be no longer than 600 words and submitted to the Director of Communications at email@example.com
If you are interested in providing a blog for the Chamber website or sharing your content then please get in touch.