Harbour Towage Panel, 9 October 2019, 1400
Meeting of the Harbour Towage Panel will be held on 9 October 2019, at the UK Chamber of Shipping.
Please save the date.
The purpose of the forum is to identify issues and develop policy relating to harbour towage operations and to inform the work of the Secretariat. Standard agenda:
• Introduction, apologies and competition statement
• Minutes and matters arising
• Report of incidents
• Regulatory developments, including EC
• Towage safety and Port Marine Safety Code issues
• Technical development
• Employment, training and certification
• Environmental brief
• Programme, seminars and events
All members with an interest in harbour towage and related matters, including tug operators, class societies, law firms, P&I clubs, port authorities, marine consultants and others are encouraged to attend to support this discrete, but critically important sector. Core attendance will be from the British Tugowners Association (BTA) members, who will provide expertise from the sector.