Who We Work With
BROA works with a range of national and international regulators, maritime and trade bodies across the industry.
- The UK's Offshore Safety Directive Regulator (OSDR - comprised of the Health and Safety Executive and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)
BROA is an industry representative on the Offshore Major Accident Hazard Advisory Committee (OMAHAC). OMAHAC is the tripartite committee set up in compliance with the regulations implementing the Offshore Safety Directive. It serves as a forum for the regulator to discuss offshore safety matters with industry and workers' representatives. The committee was formerly known as the Offshore Industry Advisory Committee.
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on offshore oil and gas, as well as offshore renewables
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA)
- Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- European Community Shipowners' Association (ECSA)
- International Chamber of Shipping (ICS)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- International Marine Contractors' Assocation (IMCA)
- Oil & Gas UK (OGUK)
- G + Global Offshore Wind Health and Safety Organisation (G+)